Being responsive to our client’s is so important to us, that we have a Client Bill of Rights to keep our lawyers and staff focused on our goal to provide exceptional service for our clients. We thought about what we’d expect from our lawyer, and from that list created our Client Bill of Rights.
- We believe that you have the right to get the most money for your case as quickly as possible. We don’t clown around: we get to work fast to get you the maximum recovery you are entitled to under the law.
- We believe that you’ve been through enough following a car accident and not having money for a lawyer shouldn’t keep you from getting all you are entitled to under the law. That’s why we believe you have the right to pay us only when we get money for you.
- We believe that our focus should be on achieving your goals for your case, not the other way around. Our lawyers provide competent aggressive representation and we work hard to give our clients regular updates on our progress.
- We believe you have the right to an attorney that delivers responsive service and addresses your questions and concerns in a timely manner. That’s why we assign one of our relationship specialists to your case from the moment you become our client.
- We believe that lawyers should provide the same exceptional service that we all have come to expect from other businesses. The Lawyers of Brown and Roberto work hard every day to exceed our client’s expectations with the responsive and competent service we provide.
Call us today for our Serious Lawyer Guarantee and see what Serious Lawyers can do for you!